Check out our current job listings below and see what career opportunities are for you.
Sales Account Executive
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and ambitious Account Executive to join our team to sell our Salesforce.com implementation and consulting services. If you love tech, consulting and the chance to power extraordinary results for businesses using the world’s number 1 customer success platform, this role could be for you! You’ll have a chance to find new business opportunities, as well as manage relationships with existing clients. You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base within Canada and the United States.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales, customer service, as well as an exposure to marketing, and that you are self-driven and result oriented.
Sales Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Find new prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Build proposals using the App Solve the automated ‘Propose2Project’ system
- Close business
- Create detailed sales business plans
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Build strong client relationships
- Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new product and services features and benefits
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
Account Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive or similar role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in Gsuite
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Full time, Contract
Salesforce Project Manager
We’re a rapidly growing mid-tier Silver Certified Salesforce Implementation Partner with projects increasing in complexity and size. We’re moving from small projects to mid-market and enterprise projects. The ideal candidate would possess the skills required to execute their, but also an ability and desire to lead less senior individuals within the delivery team.
Accountabilities Delivery of the Salesforce Project Portfolio
- Primary Point of Contact for App Solve on Salesforce Projects
- Manage the budget and deliverables facing the Customer on Salesforce Project Delivery
- Manage the output from the Development Team
- Ensure quality and alignment of requirements/SOW
- Strong communications skills as this is a client facing role
- Experience with Multi-Cloud: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, CPQ, Pardot,
- Community Cloud, Einstein and Marketing Cloud implementation projects
- Joining Technical Sales Calls with Account Executive’s / Customers where needed
- Assist with Consulting during the sales cycle where possible
- Demo Builds and Presentations
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Business Development Representative
Work with the Founder / CEO to source software consulting projects using training provided, 4.5 years of company success and 400 successful to-date projects.
Learn about and work in the fastest growing SAAS platform in the world – Salesforce.com.
This role does not require ‘closing’ business but will be compensated based on sourcing new opportunities for the Founder / CEO to have ‘Discovery’ conversations with prospective customers.
Your responsibility will be to conduct a very general, high level 15 minute conversation with a prospect, then book the discovery call for the CEO.
Once the CEO has had the discovery conversations with the prospect, you will take the notes that the CEO has gathered, work alongside the CEO and take the lead in creating the proposal for the project.
For deals that are closed, we would like to make compensation available so that you’re invested in assisting the company close big deals and reach revenue targets.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We’re Here To Help Your Business Blast Off!
Through Creative Ideas, Innovation & Sheer Determination