Check out our current job listings below and see what career opportunities are for you.
App Solve is a Certified Salesforce.com Implementation Partner that is experiencing exponential growth.
We are looking for Salesforce Developers to work on our delivery teams and help create amazing solutions for our customers in the Salesforce eco-system.
We build systems for our customers across all Salesforce products.
Must have experience with Salesforce Custom Coding; including Apex Triggers, Classes & Visualforce Coding. ***If you don’t have experience with Custom Code yet, please do not apply***
Salesforce Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- Internal Admin / Developer
- Deliver Internal Projects
- Assist with delivering external projects
- Get certifications, participate in the Salesforce Community
- Maintain App Solve internal SFDC re: owned projects & customers
Salesforce Developer Requirements and Qualifications
- Salesforce Consultant Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification
Salesforce Project Manager
We’re a rapidly growing mid-tier Silver Certified Salesforce Implementation Partner with projects increasing in complexity and size. We’re moving from small projects to mid-market and enterprise projects. The ideal candidate would possess the skills required to execute their, but also an ability and desire to lead less senior individuals within the delivery team.
Accountabilities Delivery of the Salesforce Project Portfolio
- Primary Point of Contact for App Solve on Salesforce Projects
- Manage the budget and deliverables facing the Customer on Salesforce Project Delivery
- Manage the output from the Development Team
- Ensure quality and alignment of requirements/SOW
- Strong communications skills as this is a client facing role
- Experience with Multi-Cloud: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, CPQ, Pardot,
- Community Cloud, Einstein and Marketing Cloud implementation projects
- Joining Technical Sales Calls with Account Executive’s / Customers where needed
- Assist with Consulting during the sales cycle where possible
- Demo Builds and Presentations
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Business Development Representative
Work with the Founder / CEO to source software consulting projects using training provided, 4.5 years of company success and 400 successful to-date projects.
Learn about and work in the fastest growing SAAS platform in the world – Salesforce.com.
This role does not require ‘closing’ business but will be compensated based on sourcing new opportunities for the Founder / CEO to have ‘Discovery’ conversations with prospective customers.
Your responsibility will be to conduct a very general, high level 15 minute conversation with a prospect, then book the discovery call for the CEO.
Once the CEO has had the discovery conversations with the prospect, you will take the notes that the CEO has gathered, work alongside the CEO and take the lead in creating the proposal for the project.
For deals that are closed, we would like to make compensation available so that you’re invested in assisting the company close big deals and reach revenue targets.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract