We’ve solved the following problems with manufacturers:
- Poor knowledge of marketing ROI through to order and inventory tracking as well a lack of understanding of product margin
- Lack of visibility into customer service and financial success of parts/components
- Manual, ineffective and time consuming quoting
We’ve provided the following solutions:
- Marketing automation integrated with Salesforce CRM and financials for a full end-to-end business solution
- Service Cloud customer service implementation with transparent workforce enablement through Field Service Lightning
- CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) platform implementation for efficient, automated quoting
We power extraordinary results on Salesforce.com.
Manufacturing customers who deploy Salesforce with App Solve experience the following results:
28%increase in revenue
35%increase in Net Promoter Score
35%more productive sales teams
As Thermaxx is continuing to thrive and grow, their main concern was scalability. They began their search for marketing automation with one important question at the forefront of their minds: could they find an adequate solution that could grow as they grew.
App Solve implemented and customized Salesforce Pardot, a real-time cloud-based marketing automation software. The integration between Pardot and Salesforce created a single source of truth for Thermaxx Solutions, and had an immediate impact on the alignment of their marketing and sales organizations.
Long time users of Salesforce.com, Dynamic Systems wanted to leverage and enable their worldwide partner channel with a streamlined system for them to be able to access their leads, cases and performance.
Dynamic Systems chose Salesforce.com Partner Communities to provide their partners with a specialized window into their business, specifically designed for each individual partner’s use case.
5S Components did not have an adequate Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platform to help their customer service team manage customer interactions. They were unable to gain insights into their own customer’s issues.
In order to help achieve their business goals, App Solve implemented Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud for the entire organization. App Solve implemented Chatter, dashboards, and customized reports to improve the way the customer service team handled customer issues.